Career Development (Personnel Relocations)

Picture of Military Personnel building at Westover ARBOut-Processing/In-Processing
All personnel required to outprocess on UTA weekends for temporary duty, school tours, permissive TDYs of 30 days or more and permanent change of station, retirement or discharge, must report to Career Development to receive a briefing and an outprocessing checklist.

Career Development (Separations/Transfers): (413) 557-3770 or 3425.
Customer Support (DEERS/ID/Welcome Center): (413) 557-3874.
Force Management (Employment/Gains): (413) 557-3436.
Force Development (Education/Training): (413) 557-3441.


Members of the public, including foreign citizens, military and civilian personnel acting as private citizens, organizations and businesses, and individual members of the Congress for themselves or constituents, may request records in writing. It is important to remember that the Freedom of Information Act applies only to federal agencies. It does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, state or local government agencies, or by private businesses or individuals. Each state has its own public access laws that should be consulted for access to state and local records.

Customer Service

**If you need a military ID you MUST make an appointment** idco/locator
For directions to Military Personnel
Building 1875 drive to the Main Westover Gate
by using the address, 2255 Westover Road, Chicopee, Mass. 01022.
Once you are through the gate, follow GPS address to 100 Starlifter Ave., Chicopee, Mass. 01022.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
​Unit Training Assembly Military Personnel Only
No Dependents or Retirees Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.