Westover Air Reserve Base, Mass   Right Corner Banner
Join the AF Reserve

Library > Military Personnel Flight

MPF photo
Customer Service Hours
100 Starlifter Ave

**If you need a military ID you MUST make an appointment, click HERE**


Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Tuesday mornings for training

Closed for lunch, weekdays, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.

A Unit Training Assembly
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. 

B Unit Training Assembly
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday Closed

Career Development (Personnel Relocations)


All personnel required to outprocess on UTA weekends for temporary duty, school tours, permissive TDYs of 30 days or more and permanent change of station, retirement or discharge, must report to personnel relocations to receive a briefing and an outprocessing checklist.

Contact relocations at (413) 557-2588.

Members who need information on retirement benefits are directed to call (413) 557-3874 for more information. 

Saturday & Sunday A-UTA & Saturday B-UTA
8:30 a.m. Transfer to the inactive reserve
9:30 a.m. Retirement applications
10:30 a.m. TDY briefing


End of Course Exams
Personnel who want to take an end of course exam must coordinate through their Unit Training Manager to schedule an appointment. Testing times for the A UTA are Saturday 1 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m., times for the B UTA are Saturday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Test times on weekdays are Wednesdays at 1 p.
m. and Thursdays 9 a.m.

No longer available at Wing Training.

Professional Military Education

Airmen Leadership School -- one of many professional military education
(PME) requirements -is mandatory for promotion to staff sergeant.
Other important PME examples include:
-- NCO Academy is required for promotion to master sergeant.
-- SNCO Academy is required for promotion to senior master sergeant.
-- Each PME mentioned above may be completed by distance learning or in- residence. Distance learning is based on self-enrollment. For information on attending in-residence academies contact your first sergeant.
-- Senior Enlisted Joint PME may be completed by technical sergeants and above. For more information contact TSgt Harry at Ext. 3441, Wing Training.
-- Captains wanting to attend Squadron Officers School should consult with their unit training managers.
-- To attend Air War College and Air Command and Staff College, officers must submit a package that is reviewed by a board annually. For more information call SMS Basile at Ext. 2042, Wing Training.

 Inside Westover ARB

ima cornerSearch

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     USA.gov     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act